Terms of Service
The materials on Text2Icon web site are provided "as is" and "as available". Text2Icon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Text2Icon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Text2Icon, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
1. The registered User must provide a valid e-mail address and all other information required to complete the registration process.
2. The User shall be responsible for maintaining the security of its account. Provider cannot and shall not be responsible for the losses or damages resulting from the failure to keep this security obligation.
3. The User shall be responsible for all that occurs under its account.
4. One natural person or legal person must not sign up for more than one trial account.
5. Using the Service for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited. When using the Service, the User may not violate any laws in its jurisdiction (including, but limited to copyright or trademarks laws).
6. It is not allowed to circumvent the technology used to protect the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your billing address. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
1. Paid products may be purchased either by paying a monthly or yearly fee depending on the product type.
2. Financial refund for a partial use of the Service is not provided.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Text2Icon web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Text2Icon does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Text2Icon may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Text2Icon does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Text2Icon has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Text2Icon of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Text2Icon web site shall be governed by the laws of South Korea without regard to its conflict of law provisions.